Thursday, January 3, 2008

random things

life is too short to not be in love.

the kind of love that gives you butterflies.

the kind of love that keeps you up at night.

this is the love we should have for life.


burr, its cold outside. 20 degrees to be exact. i have approximately 7 mins till i need to be ready. Although i have 45 mins to get to work. I shall need that 15 mins to warm up my baby. I wasn't sure if i was going to make a resolution this year. But somethings that have stuck and also that is nice to have a reminder.

NEW YEAR'S RESOLUTIONS and THINGS TO LOOK FORWARD TO:
- eat healthier; focus on having a healthy lifestyle and diet...treat my body right for once
- adventure. do new things and step out of my box
- focus and finish. to concentrate on a few things and follow them through
- prioritize. make more time for my family, friends, me! - relax and live! take time out to breathe yet live each moment (stress free).

Classes resume again next week, i still yet to buy some of my books. Im very much looking forward to them. I need focus and something to stimulate my mind. This year is very different. This year, my girls aren't in reaching distance. This year We're all spread out from different state. I miss them terribly. If this is not hard to phatom, its like putting me on a bike strolling through a long winding road on a foggy morning. No one to giggle with,no one i can turn to and expect them to push me down that direction...Its life, but for now i know i can always bust out my cell phone bug them..lol..


------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1 Timothy 4:12
"Don't let anyone look down on
you because you areyoung,
but set an example for the believers
in speech, in life, in love, in faith, and in purity."


PARADOX: I am the black and the white...rarely the in between. Sometimes I want to listen and absorb insight. Other times I want to jump at the world and make my presence known. Sometimes I want people to make that substantial effort to penetrate through the walls that I build around my emotions. Other times, I'd much rather be
left alone.
I'm a paradox within myself. I'm an unsolved puzzle; a road

in

different
directions.
If you choose, drive
down
my
road......

but keep your seatbelt on.

--Eric Calvario

No comments: