Friday, March 7, 2008

march madness

Its nearly the middle of march. I've been back for 5 days now. It seems that getway was a long time ago. Im feeling like i need to hustle..I don't like this feeling not one bit, but there isn't anything i can do about it. I have put myself in this situation and im really trusting god that every will be okay. =/, My bills are outragious and yes i need to ramble about it. Thats why after class today i will be calling job#2 and offering them my services on the week day for a few hours. It all adds up, believe me. ( i think these are all fragments and run-on sentence, grr) Anyway, if my manager pulls through and says yes to come in..I calculated that if i did that the next 2 months they i can knock 2 of my ccs down. im praying to the almighty thats the one of the only 2 he can help me on besides giving me strength.
I've hung up these little cards of mine to a safe place.

No comments: