Wednesday, May 14, 2008

its wednesday, half way through the week. 5 more days left till im done with my 2nd job. I regret to say, i should of left when i had planned. I feel more miserable there. I am way to burnt out. I need to recoop. I think i can make it if i make myself. But with the negativity brewing up. I can see the effects it has on my other job. Im looking forward to the vacation i have. Which i shouldn't look at since its still far off. I need to focus on the things thats more important. So many things are happening in which i can't really convey into words. But maybe this is what they call "mid quarter life's crisis". Yet, im not 25 years of age yet. I think im bored, and in need to find something to keep me busy. Keep my brain stimulated, and goal oriented. Theres so many things i need to accomplish. Why can't i achieve the once i need to achieve? mMm, somethings have to got to change soon because i don't think i can keep going the way i do. One moment im gun-ho about it, then next im not even trying..eeeh. Its so much easier being a kid. Yup i said it!

No comments: