Tuesday, November 6, 2007

change

its 5:50 on a tuesday morning, i've decided i needed to change my wabeno. After the morning appointment with the doc, who wouldn't want to change? I was able to stay on my diet before to accomplish of losing 10lbs. Why is it so hard now? Its the age, definitley. The saying that you hear from your elders when you were little..."im old". Now i see why. So, starting today im going to keep track of my intake.

breakfast
1/2 c. oats
1/2 c. skim milk
= 230 cal.

Lunch

1 serving of ramen noodles

=250 cal

Dinner

green beans
1 cup of mac n cheese

=600 cal

1030 cal for the day **


This will me my reminder on the progress i will be making. I need to eat my way into a healtier life anyway. Its really amazing the difference of organic food versus process foods that our society eats from restaurants like Mickey D's, Sonics....


Not bad for my first day, but my goodness
i was starving..haha

but i need to have faith that this is for the better of my health.
Im currently in the midst of getting my gym situated...its been a busy hectic week.

No comments: