Wednesday, November 7, 2007

destination NY and CT




Oh baby! I will see you soon..hahah. im so ecstatic. The last time i was here was 16 years ago. When i was a young lad. This .city has a very special significance to me. It was the state that my mommy was with my dad months before she went away. Anyway, 2 months and 3 weeks. i'll be going with a good friend of mine. Miss Hanna, we will have an adventure. Im pretty sure of it. My crazy fun hasn't been out in while. What better way to release it. Than in Nyc.







oh i love new york,new york!




No, not the woman from flava flave

The BIG APPLE!!!!



























left shot: Manhattan,Ny--













These pictures wasn't captured by me, so by all means i am not taking credit. I found them on net. They are pretty shots. But i will be testing my skills as well...=)










No comments: