Tuesday, November 20, 2007

i like this song.
The girls had a mini reunion this past weekend, minus jennifer and kim.
I missed them dearly. Theres nothing like the comforts of your girlfriends. I even copped a shot of the most hilarious moment of the night for me. I had gone to a coworkers "woman party". Goodies and all for intimacy. I had to share it with the girls of course. Than ms mai brings out her bob and boy the reaction from mary and michu was priceless. I think i'll remember that one for awhile. The girls being here was of course a stress reliever from the past few weeks i've had.

back to the song. the girls seem to be doing very well at the place they are at with their relationships. So i was given a very good insig ht on relationship by a very good friend of mine's father. He told us, don't go for guys who will sweet talk their way into our hearts and make them love them. Don't go for guys who are sly that feeds on that to boost their ego . At that moment it was a shocked into my heart. The last fella i fell head over here for is that clever man who is sly, that is sweet with he's words. Just knows what to do and say to get girls what he wants..but with time all wounds heal. All things are forgiven..

Closed off from loveI didn’t need the painOnce or twice was enoughAnd it was all in vainTime starts to passBefore you know it you’re frozenBut something happenedFor the very first time with youMy heart melts into the groundFound something trueAnd everyone’s looking roundThinking I’m going crazy

No comments: