Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Oh..

the weather is crisp! Its fall season coming in, I am loving it! My second job offers a very nice view of trees and a bit of hill action from my desk. The only thing i can complain about is that i go in and its dark, i leave my second job and its DARK. Also, i lose motivation in school, yup. oh man..

So what i look forward to the fall is...

- SCARVES,SCarf, and S C A R F ...=)
- Coats
- Grey's coming back
- Dwts is also back

So the bestie has finally decided upon her nuptials with her beau of over 5 years. It went from a 2 year planning to 1 year left ,to a 6 months of planning left. So much to do ,so much that i for one am freaking out. If theres any tips to getting in shape.haha and trying to keep organize throught this, since we both our busy with school,work and me trying to keep her relax leading up to her day. ..Boys,men really have it so much easier than we girls.

No comments: