Sunday, September 27, 2009

so many things...

little time to do it.

Literally,Its been a month now since school has been in session. Im still trying to find that median. With two jobs,and only 6 hours of course study. I figured i could handle it. In the midst of that,im lazy, i have laundry coming out of no where. Bills that i really want to get rid of,and still try to fit in some me time. But this is what i signed up for when i took on that second job. It's suppose to make me more responsible on time management. Also, strengthen my study time. I'm 25 and i know i can do this.I need to tune out the distraction and stop acting like i'm add. haha. My goal for the week, keep my room tidy (which is so unlike me to not be. ;) ), sign my ass to the gym before my rear gets any bigger, STUDY,SERIOUSLY, I refuse to falter.

No comments: