Monday, December 24, 2007

Big Leap..

no silly, not marriage..haha



chicago
D.C.


YES. Im trying to make that move...away from the parentals.. Thanks to miss mary, our conversation has concluding in me pondering of my situations. I am to comfortable here in good ole b.a.
Just like what the quote say:

"I realized that if I was going to achieve anything in life I had to be aggressive. I had to get out there and go for it... I know fear is an obstacle for some people, but it's an illusion to me."




Basically, Things i have to check out first is Apts/condos,Jobs,school. its in that order because its the neccessity i'll be needing when i get to either one of these destination. I'll need a place that i can call home away from home. I'll need a job to support the lifestyle change and school to continue my pursuit of education. Which has a semi part of why i would be relocating. It was a toss up to these relocations above but as days goes by im thinking where it would be more sufficient for me..besides those two places i've been looking into Las Vegas, San Diego,Dallas..
All i know is praying to god it all goes through. Give me strength to get through this year to get everything settled here in oklahoma before i can go on to pursue that part of life...

I would like to look back at this one year from now and think "Yes, im making the big move


"

Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, margarita in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming "WOO HOO what a ride!"




with that said, Merry Christmas Folks and a happy new year!

No comments: