Wednesday, December 5, 2007

December Breezy!






Its been so nuts lately, ever since turday day its just been on the go! The Ny trip is now iffy. Im sadden, but unfortunately im having the symptoms of the "lowfundsyndrome". I would just really love it have all my credit cards paid off. It would be so incredibly nice. I wouldn't mind just having a car & insurance payments every month. haha. I can't help but plan destination after destination. It just seems like its a goal i can achieve the more i look at it. The fact is i need to get a second job to balance out everything. Keeping god in my heart. But till than i will keep thinking about my destinations and we will just see what happens. I was thinking, Christmas in the philippines.. When buds was here i even started looking at beach houses in boracay we can rent out for couple of days as see that they've never been there either..lol That the fab 5 should go there and get out beauty rejuv right on the beach. Schedule conflict with work as well as with school will keep that from happening i bet unless we put a down payment like right now..lol


I like this artwork, very saucy. Another city i would love to explore in the future..Except as much as i love heels, the fact that it fits in this picture..I would not be wearing heels. It seems that wearing that has worn itself out. I would rather wear my chuck norris converse..haha
Comfort baby!




Yes! I still dream of Nihon! I already know the whole Flips hates the happun. Why am i reminded of that, urgh..Im just intrigued by the beauty of this country..The more i see pictures the more i yearn to go. I need to brush up on my japanese..This is the tori gates the one that was seen in the movie "Memoris of a Geisha", where sakuya was running through as a little girl..
I just can't wait till i go to these destinations..till than i'll just admire from afar

No comments: