Friday, December 21, 2007

my christmas list for 2007



1. - New Computer -- an apple imac, look at this beast i've had my eyes on it ever since it has been out couple years ago. Im switching over from PC's to Mac, it has everything for artsy nerds plus it doesn't receive any pop-ups or viruses..=)








4) Tickets to Europe and/or Asia (japan,korea,hong kong, PHILIPPINES for summer/fall 2008 (currently accepting donations)




5) Gift certificates to MAC Cosmetic,Target,urban outfitters




6) $$ CASH - accepted anytime, anywhere, any holiday haha




7) Take me to OC's Boiling Crab and let me drink unlimited Heinekens while I eat to my 80's jams 8) A set of golf clubs




Is it to much, lol..
i don't really want this to be my gifts. Considering im a very independant woman and i know in the future it doesn't matter i'll probably indulge myself with the materialistic things. I'rather receive your kick ass company for my amusement. Above all company and a good time with memories is the best thing i can receive..=)

No comments: