Monday, December 31, 2007

New Years Eve

Its almost 2008

Reminsce,love and forget the bad these past year! Its been a roller coaster year.
My dear friends who have moved away to the east coast, how i miss them. My family who i love and adore who with stands my with corks. God bless them, hahaha. Im really not bad. I wish i can say for my mood swings. All i want this new year is Peace,love and prosperity for those around me. Even if its not in money, riches comes from other things esepcially from family. This new year has already began to look up..beginning with god has answered to my prayers of getting a second job. To pay off my debts. I also asked him to give me strength to get through my studies. I need to really focus on school, getting things done. To also the other trials and tribulations that i've had to dealth with the las few months of `07`.

Im keeping faith in god to keep me strong and going.

Happy and Safe New Years!

No comments: